Monday, July 2, 2012

been awhile

I have been somewhat busy lately. With the 4th almost here, I feel like we are scurrying around. Right now I am downloading some games onto my flashdrive, so Jesalynn and I have some new games on our computer at home. Fun fun.
We had one hell of a thunderstorm last night. Looked and felt like a tornado would spout off. It was bad and scary.
Anyways, I am still waiting to hear back from DCF. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for GREAT news for me. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get good news from DCF.
    Happy 4th of July to you and your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to let you know I am giving you an award.
    http://www.journeyofanawakening.com/2012/08/sunshine-award.html

    You seriously deserve it in a big way.

    ReplyDelete