Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Late night

Here I am again, staying up a little to late. I don't know why I always stay up so late at my cousin's house. Maybe because I fiddle around online..lol. Currently, I have no Internet at home. I will be posting from my phone.
Tomorrow I have to take the TABE test. Oh what joy. That is at least 3 or 4 hours right there. Then speak with the counselor about what I will have to do next for the WT program. Things I do to try to better Jesalynn and my life. It is all worth it in the end. I'm just happy that this program will help me receive career training. If I am not mistaken, I think she said that this program will pay for me to take some classes to get a certificate or degree.
I'm just really happy that I no longer feel "stuck." Things are starting to look better for me. I don't know how many of you single parents out there get that "stuck" feeling, but it sucks. It literally is depressing. The feeling of you not able to move on with your life. Not being able to pay bills cause you have no job, you don't have a job because your ride is messed up, your ride is messed up because you have no money to fix it. Cruel circle that is. But like I said, things are looking better for us. Thank you Lord.
Well, I'm about to pass out at the computer so I'm gonna call it a night.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment